JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Arun C. Gulani, MD, MS, of the Gulani Vision Institute, is an American board-certified eye surgeon with more than 30 years of experience developing and innovating corrective vision procedures and teaching and repairing complications from other eye surgeons. He is a much sought-after consultant to patients, surgeons and industry.
Dr. Gulani’s relentless pursuit of personalized vision and artistic surgery underscores his dedication to personally studying patient diagnoses and measurements, including anatomy, physiology, optics, and vision potential to apply his technologies. and proprietary laser and lens-based surgical techniques (KLEAR™; Full Spectrum Kerato-Lenticulo-Refractive Surgeries) utilizing personally derived surgical algorithms (GPS™) with a “A la carte view“concept to personalize surgery while adapting surgery to patients.
This Dr. Gulani bespoke approach to vision is trademarked as personalized vision; “iVision” and more specifically, “GULANiVISION™”. The Gulani Vision Institute is proud to present GULANiVISION™ and the Plastic Surgery Series.
Dr. Gulani’s goal is to study the anatomy, physiology, optics, and visual ability of the eye along with the brain. This negates structural abnormalities and eye problems with the least interventional surgical approach.
These”Plastic“The series of surgeries initiated by Dr. Gulani is trademarked (USPTO) and called Corneoplast® for the cornea, LaZrPlastique® Laser vision surgery when correcting refractive errors (glasses and contact lens prescriptions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or reading glasses) and LenzOplastic™ when correcting a dysfunctional lens or cataracts.
“Plastic” is a state of mind, a commitment and a will to fight for the best visual potential (BVP) of each patient.
- Surgeon’s state of mind: Having a surgeon mindset is if you have a broken nose and your surgeon fixes it. It’s the state of mind.
- Technological mindset: A technological mindset is reminiscent of a Lamborghini. What if the driver could change his trajectory while driving and descend into unfamiliar terrain? It’s a “Plastic” state of mind.
- Results mindset: With a results-oriented mindset, Dr. Gulani corrects the complications of other eye surgeons (or in this analogy, a broken leg). Dr. Gulani looks at how to save a broken leg and how they can race in the Olympics afterwards.
- visual mindset: “Plastic” is not the artistic height that Dr. Gulani performs surgery, but also his goal.
- Delivery Mindset: A delivery mindset is Dr. Gulani’s desire to provide patients with the best vision possible. It aims to offer painless and flawless procedures, without stitches or injections, or aggravation of existing vision problems.
Dr. Gulani personally measures each patient, formulates personalized plans, selects the latest technologies, and spends hours studying each eye holistically to come up with his chosen approach, no matter how simple or complex the patient may be. Although there are no guarantees for vision results after surgery, Dr. Gulani’s dedication, empathy, performance, and delivery are legendary. With Plastique, patients can leave their procedures knowing that they will get better results.
Arun Gulani, MD
Gulani Vision Institute
This content was posted through the press release distribution service on Newswire.com.